I am finishing up my 100 joys for the month of December. You can read the first three parts here, here, and here.
86. a gift from a friend that shows that they know you and appreciate who you are even if they don't eat hot dish!
87 & 88. watching Landon wanting to cook his own breakfast and make breakfast for his sister
89. the target dollar section.... cute erasers make great math manipulatives
90. a mess kitchen helper
91 & 92. Landon ready for attack on our Sunday night teen group and watching the nerf war that ensued throughout our house
93. letting the kids shower and bathe in their bathing suits
94. Mauryn wanting to eat for the first time after surgery
95. snuggling with a warm blanket fresh from the wash
96. using oranges for bowling balls
97. spending New Years Eve with friends where kids and conversation flowed freely and comfortably
98. a morning spent in comfy clothes playing games
99 &100. having a skype date with blog friends and creating our own skype conference when we couldn't get ichat up or skype 3 way conferencing to work. smiles, laughter, good conversation.Thank you to Sarah for starting this project. It has been a good discipline for this month and one I will continue throughout the year. I will be posting once a week the joy found in the everyday as a focused effort to be more intentional and joyful.