1.25.2011

Chocolate Chip Pie

If you know me or have read my blog you know that i have a slight addiction to I LOVE LOVE LOVE chocolate chip cookies.


The only thing I love more than a warm chocolate chip cookie is having a bowl of ice cream with chocolate chip cookies chopped up in it.  YUM!


When I saw a recipe for chocolate chip pie, I knew I had to try it.  The perfect dessert for a chocolate chip loving girl like me.


This pie is super easy to make and delicious, especially topped with vanilla ice cream.  It won't replace the chocolate chip cookie but it could be a close second.


1 unbaked pie crust {i used this recipe}
3/4 c softened butter
2 large eggs
1 c chocolate chips
1/2 c flour
1/2 c sugar
1/2 c packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla


Preheat oven 325.  Beat eggs in large mixing bowl on high until foamy.  Beat in flour, sugars, and butter.  Stir in chocolate chips.  Spoon into a pie shell.  Bake 55-60 minutes or until knife comes out clean.  Topped with whipped cream or ice cream.

6 comments:

joy said...

girl! you're gonna be the death of me! or the next 10pounds of me :)

joy said...

girl! you're gonna be the death of me! or the next 10pounds of me :)

Janelle said...

Hello, gorgeous!

Denise said...

and just when i thought i couldn't love you any more.
i gained 10lbs just looking at it!

Charissa Steyn said...

YUMMMMMMMEEEEEE!!! :)

Alana said...

Laws of mercy, that looks gooood!