Tara invited anyone whose name starts with a letter from A-Z and needed something to write about to participate in this meme. I guess I qualify so here goes, 8 random things about me:
1. I do not like clutter, I like to have things put where they belong and organized.
2. I always had LONG, LONG fingernails growing up, people thought my nails were fake because they were so long. It drove my piano teacher crazy, she would have a nail clipper at the piano for my lessons. Now that I have kids, I keep my nails short and I rarely paint them.
3. I have freckles in my eyes
4. When I was pregnant with Morgan I retained so much water that the shape of my eyes changed and I could not wear my contacts
5. I have been waxing my eyebrows for half my life and my lip for half as long as I have waxed my eyebrows - got it?
6. I have a hard time growing my hair out. I do not have the patience to grow it out and I get bored with the same haircut. I like to try out different haircuts - always in search of the perfect cut!
7. I never thought I would leave the Midwest and here I am living in Idaho
8. I love fountain soda - preferably Pepsi or Cherry Pepsi. I rarely ever drink soda from a can or bottle.
I tag anyone who wants to play!