11.09.2007

Happy 1st Birthday Mauryn Grace!


















Happy Birthday my sweet baby girl! Where did this past year go? It was over in the blink of an eye. You have been such a sweet, gentle, and loving baby. Our family has been so blessed by you! I can't wait to see your personality really flourish over this next year. We have seen little hints of who you might be: we have seen your little tantrums (not pretty!), your silly faces, your love for music and dancing, and how you like to show off! You are so precious and I am thankful each day for having you as a daughter. I can't wait to see what plans God has in store for you little one! I love you !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely precious.

Happy 1st Birthday beautiful Mauryn!

lindsey said...

i so look forward to your post each day, and today's was such a treat! how fun to get to know your little one thru pictures. maybe some day we'll meet? happy birthday mauryn!