The last time we were in Montana for the 4th of July was five years ago. I forgot how the quaint, quiet town of Ennis is transformed into a busy happening town during the 4th of July.
This year our friends/neighbors from Minnesota joined us in Montana for the holiday weekend. It was a whirlwind trip for all of us - early mornings, late nights, and days packed full of fun and laughter.
The highlights of the trip:
- watching Morgan reconnect with her best friend, Emily
- spending time with family and some of our closest friends
- watching all the kids run and play with no "rules"
- campfire with s'mores
- horseback riding
- exploring new parts of Yellowstone and hiking down to lower falls (and up again with Landon on my back. thankyouverymuch)
- seeing all the buffalo - one month later and mauryn is still talking about them
- the rodeo
- fireworks at the ranch
Once again I took too many pictures to post so I put them into a video. Enjoy!