- 8 hours in the car, including two stops
- driving some curvy mountain roads
- one car sick kiddo (there will be dramamine for the trip home)
- going through 3 temperature changes - 37 to 17 to 57 and back to 30 degree temps
- one 30 minute period where all 3 kids were sleeping (and that was about all the sleep for the kids on the entire trip - even the babe!)
The kids traveled so well - what a blessing! The first thing on their agenda when we got to the hotel was to hit the swimming pool- which was perfect because they needed some time to play after the long car ride. It was fairly quiet in the pool area so the kids basically has the pool to themselves. Of course that was a hit!
Mauryn is fighting a cold and has decided she wants nothing to do with the pack and play so she has been up since 4:30 am (me too!). She is one tired little baby, but she has been a trooper and is hanging in there. She is sleeping on me right now. (She walked up to me saying "me, me momma" so I picked her up and she was out within seconds.) Every time I put her in the pack and play, even asleep, she starts to scream. I am not sure what her issue is right now, but at least she is taking a bit of a nap. I am praying tonight goes better or it could be an awfully long weekend.