2.13.2008

Mauryn's Stats

Mauryn had her 15 month well baby check up today. She is still tiny, but growing steadily. She now weighs 18 lbs 3.5 oz and is 29 inches long.    She didn't gain much weight since her one year check up but she did grow two inches.  Of course,  there were shots involved at the appointment today.  The nurse walked into the room and Mauryn instantly started to cry and continued to cry for a very long time.  I think we all know how upset she was about the shots.  It is taking me some time to get used to a baby with such dramatics but it sure does keep things interesting.  I just love that little girl!    

6 comments:

Sarah Markley said...

Naomi had her 2 year appt today. She cried and hid from the doctor too. Except she kept saying, "Out the door???" She wanted him to leave or us to leave. =)

Rachel Slagle said...

it's so sad to have to give them their shots :( luckily, dillon usually only cries for a minute or two - but it breaks my heart. he always makes the saddest little face.

Earen said...

I so understand! Remember recently I wrote about those shots with my 5 year old. God makes all these little ones so perfect! She's a cutie!

Renee said...

She's so beautiful, Kristen. And what a sweetheart!

Short Stop said...

She's just precious, Kristen! I love that age!

Leah said...

Shots. Who likes 'em? I can't blame her - I'd cry, too!

~ Leah