* morgan's gym hosted a meet this past weekend so we spent friday morning having "home ec"... lots of baking. scotcheroos, chocolate chip cookies, cinnamon rolls, revel bars, puppy chow, and caramel corn
* i love that my kids love to be in the kitchen and bake with me. they also did a great job of packaging all our baked goods to sell
* mauryn did her job... she was our entertainment. singing and dancing her little heart out
* my kids have great friends who have great families
* the parents on morgan's gymnastics team who love my little ones and treat them as their own
* turning on my camera and finding these attempts at self portraits
* landon and mauryn asked the other morning if they could make a fort and it took everything in me to say yes... and it was worth it. it kept them busy and brought them so much joy.
* a phone call from denise which always comes at the right time
* finding a beloved stuffed animal tucked in on the couch
* mauryn creating a bed and snuggling up with her stuffed animals to share a story
* after fighting a cold all week and a busy weekend, i woke up sunday morning feeling awful. i had a quiet morning at home resting and reading. i snuggled up with mauryn for a much needed afternoon nap. i love naps so that was a joy to get a nap. i woke up from my nap to find that lance brought me a fountain soda... yeah!
* watching the super bowl in my pajamas
* mauryn rocking and mothering her baby
* watching Landon watching the super bowl and seeing him understand the game
* my iphone arrived in the mail... big yeah!
what were your joys this week?