5.05.2010

Landon's Basketball Highlights

I am months behind on getting this video organized and posted. I had finally downloaded all the video and was getting ready to make an imovie when all my videos disappeared. Disappeared! My boy loves watching videos of himself and while watching videos he pushed a button that caused the videos to disappear. I could see them in my trash but could not get them to back into imovie.

Thankfully with the help of an apple customer care representative, we got all the videos back...yeah!

Landon played in two basketball leagues this year. He played a fall league at our local rec center and then a winter league at our church where his dad was his coach! He loved every minute of it and can't wait to play again.

Here are some of the highlights:

2 comments:

Pat Berg said...

The next Michael Jordan for sure! What a little stud! :) Nice work on your imovie too btw! Glad to hear you got your videos back.

Stacey said...

Ross and I really enjoyed watching the video, but he wants to know what the score was? Also, what is the song you had playing with the video?