1. Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwich with cookies and cream filling. On Sale. At Target. Oh.my.word are they good. So good in fact I had to hide them from my kids.
2. Adjustable waist isn't just for kids or maternity pants anymore. I was putting on a pair of shorts yesterday and noticed there was an extra button on each side. Eat a little too much at the BBQ move the button out one. Pure genius!
3. My baby is the next Houdini. She can get herself out of a buckled shopping cart in no time flat. Now running errands has taken on a whole new set of issues. Help!
4. If you get to Target at around 9 am, there is no one in the store. No one. You can park close to the door. Even in the first row. Every person working asks if you need helping finding something. Maybe that would solve the dilemma of number 3. I could just give them my list and they could shop for me. It might save me some money, instead of perusing the aisles, I will be trying to keep my baby from doing more tricks in the cart.
5. When your oldest niece turns 18, it makes you feel really really old. In my mind she should still be a little girl instead she is a beautiful young lady about to enter her senior year of high school. Happy Birthday Hannah! Love you!