12.13.2012

Advent: Day 13

Lego Advent Calendar:
Bible Verses:
I will tell of the decree:
The Lord said to me, “You are my Son;
    today I have begotten you.Psalm 2:7

and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form, like a dove; and a voice came from heaven, “You are my beloved Son; with you I am well pleased.”
Luke 3:22

and behold, a voice from heaven said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.” Matthew 3:17

And a voice came from heaven, “You are my beloved Son; with you I am well pleased.” Mark 1:11

Activity:

buy food for the food shelf

 buy items and assemble blessing bags

the kids and i headed out this morning to get food for the food shelf and items for our blessing bags
this year we included socks, hat, gloves,

 a bottle of water, granola bar, crackers, fruit cup and spoon, 

 some kleenex, wet wipes, advil, and mints.

we talked about items we could include and let the kids take the lead on what they wanted to put in the bags this year.
our bags are assembled, in the car, and ready to hand out to someone in need.


No comments: