8.25.2010

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

I was going to do a video post but we went to the water park today...... so no video. I didn't have the energy to get all fancied up for a video. I do have a cute little assistant who is going to reveal the winners. Winners were drawn at random by the cute little assistant.

The winner of the savvycents wallet is:

The winner of the cookies/bars every month for a year is:
Congratulations winners! OCmom please email me your color choice and address so I can get your wallet shipped to you. Susan your first batch of cookies will be in the mail by mid September!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Oh fun!!!! I never win anything. I have some boys that wiling thrilled along with ME!!!

Simply Sara said...

i am having Susan jealousy issues :)

Denise said...

susan be prepared to fatten up!

i LOVE your cookies, but i'm w.w. right now counting my points down 2lbs!

i think there are 20 points per each buttery, salty, chocolatey cookie.

look at all of "marvin's" hair!

Sarah Markley said...

oh my gosh she's a lucky lucky woman. i love that

and mauryn looks so dang old!!

Pat Berg said...

oh goodness, I am sad today knowing I don't get your cookies....I might just stalk the mailbox when you are preparing to mail em and steal every last one of them! :)