11.18.2008

A Pizza Party!

Our whirlwind week of birthdays (actual day and parties) ended on Saturday with Morgan's birthday party.   This year Morgan opted for a pizza party. I found a great little place that is known for their pizza parties.  They let the kids make their own pizzas (the pizza was some of the best i have ever had. really good.), practice throwing dough (fake dough thankfully) and show them behind the scenes of pizza making. Our tour guide was quite eccentric which of course made all these giggly girls even more giggly.  Here are some photos from the pizza party!

the invitation
birthday girl
largest ball of aluminum foil. ever. it weighs 310 lbs
the girls with our tour guide buddy
a real pizza maker showing us how to toss the dough
morgan practicing her dough tossing skills

making pizzas 
Happy 9th Birthday Morgan!


8 comments:

Krista said...

Happy birthday Morgan! It looks like you had a really fun party. I don't know about you, Kristen, but I've still got two b-day parties to do and I am just about partied out! I guess that makes me a party pooper!.

Stephanie said...

Morgan-It looks like you had a wonderful time. I hope you had a great birthday, it will definitely be memorable. Enjoy being 9, it only last for one year =)

Jenni S. said...

Happy Birthday, Morgan!!! It looks like she had a fantastic party.

joy said...

how fun! and that ball of tin foil is so cool! wish we had cool stuff like that around here. what a great idea (to have a pizza party, i mean)

Alana said...

What a fun party! I remember going to the pizza parlor for field trips growing up...I always loved it!

Denise said...

that is a really great idea. this neighbor is gonna have to steal it.

Lynn said...

What a fun theme and a very fun party! Looks like a great idea!

Lady July said...

What a fun party place! I would love to copy your idea. Is the pizza place here in the Treasure Valley? What's the name of it? Toby might be a little young but I bet my niece and nephew would have a blast!