11.06.2008

Doggie's Late Night Snack

I just finished setting up for Mauryn's birthday party tomorrow morning.

I crawled into bed, patting myself on the back for being one step ahead for tomorrow, when I hear a crunching sound coming from downstairs.

I quickly ran downstairs and what do I see.... my dog eating the popcorn balls out of the goodie bags!  Cellophane and all - gone! GRR!

I am sure I will have some lovely surprise from my dog in the morning when his body rejects the five cellophane wrapped popcorn balls.

Maybe prepping the night before isn't worth it.

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh no!!! That stinks! Wish we were close enough to come to help celebrate. Mauryn is such a cutie! hope the party goes well (even without the popcorn balls). :o(

Leah said...

Hopefully you had enough left to serve your little party guests! It sounds like a big dog to eat five popcorn balls! This would be added to my lobbying list to make it an outside dog. =)

Sarah Markley said...

oh my gosh. soooo sorry! =(

Denise said...

dumb dog!

getting things prep'd before hand is still good, helps with mommy sanity!

dogs do not help with mommy sanity.

have a GREAT PARTY!

i haven't had a popcorn ball in years! how do you make them?

Jenni S. said...

So, I bet you'll find some interesting deposits in the backyard over the next couple of days! LOL. Sorry - I'm only laughing because I know the party is over and hopefully you all are laughing about it too!