8.22.2007

One gift down, many to go

This is my first entry on my blog. My husband was sent an email from his cousin and he let us know his wife had a blog. As I was reading her blog, I started thinking it might be a good idea. A great way to connect with our family and friends who live far away. I just hope I can be good about keeping it updated. Hopefully I will find time in the next day or two to figure out how to add photos etc.. Anyway, here goes.....

The first of the Christmas gifts arrived today. I know it is ONLY August. I was ordering some things for school and would get free shipping if I had a little more on my order. I found something I knew Morgan would love and I would end up ordering later so why not combine the shipping. One gift off the check list. You see, I am one of those people who shops early and likes to be pretty much done by Thanksgiving. It helps that my girls both have birthdays in November. It gets me motivated to get my shopping done. Usually my list for them will include ideas for both Christmas and birthday. Once I get started I just want to be finished. I don't enjoy the lines and crowds during the holidays. I am not one to run out the Friday after Thanksgiving to do my shopping. I have to admit this is even a bit early for me but my lists are started and I will be on the look out for deals.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Great first post! Thought I'd start way back at the beginning...